Delivery and Returns
• Online ORDERS placed through the Website Shopping Cart will be picked and dispatched once PAYMENT has been received or proof of deposit made to 4displays Bank Account received at 4displays offices via email
• The time stated for delivery is an estimate only and shall not be of the essence to the contract. Unless 4displays has agreed to deliver the goods to the Customer’s premises, delivery obligations shall be limited to making the goods available at 4displays premises. Where 4displays has agreed to deliver the goods to the Customer’s premises, the Customer shall ensure that the carriers will have uninterrupted access to the Customer’s premises to enable the goods to be delivered by the carriers. Where the goods are not collected by the Customer within seven days of notification that the goods are available for collection or, where the goods are to be delivered to the Customer’s premises and access is not provided to the carriers the Customer shall pay 4displays upon demand such amount calculated by 4displays as will compensate 4displays and the carriers for wasted time and expenditure and any storage charges.
• Where 4displays has agreed to deliver the goods to the Customer’s premises the Customer will pay for transportation costs unless otherwise agreed between the parties in writing.
• The Customer will promptly check for correctness of deliveries made by 4displays. No liability will be accepted for any shortages, breakages, or defective goods unless 4displays is notified in writing within 24 hours of delivery. Returns will only be accepted within one month from the date of invoice and must be accompanied by the invoice.
• Orders may not be cancelled and goods returned for credit except in accordance with clause 4.4. (Of General terms).